MOT Tests Cardiff
Looking to find an MOT Centre Cardiff? We are a family run garage business based in South Glamorgan, Cardiff.
In our 28 years of doing business we have gained vast experience and expert knowledge of every make and type of vehicle, and every day we put this know-how to good use at extremely attractive prices compared to nationwide chains.
We offer full MOT checks for both cars and vans. In the unfortunate event that your vehicle does not pass, we are happy to quote for the work needed.
Full MOT Service
A car MOT is a legal requirement to keep your vehicle on the road, and our fully qualified and licensed mechanics can quickly and efficiently perform the necessary tests to the highest standard.
Unlike an annual general service that keeps your car in top working condition, an MOT service checks that your vehicle is roadworthy and safe for both you and other road users.
Because of this, if your car fails its MOT you are not allowed to drive it until the problems are remedied – we pride ourselves on identifying and fixing any faults as quickly as possible to get your car back on the road in no time.
As well as informing you of the results of the MOT itself, we will also warn you about any issues we uncovered that might cause difficulties further down the line, even if the problem isn’t serious enough to cause an MOT failure this time around. This will let you choose whether to rectify the problem before it deteriorates further and costs more to fix.
What Is Checked On An MOT?
- Steering and suspension – to make sure it is in working and safe condition
- Exhaust system – to ensure it is complete and in working order, with no serious leaks, and that it complies with emissions regulations
- Seatbelts – these must in good condition, fully functional, and securely attached to the vehicle frame
- Brakes – these will be checked for safety, wear and tear, and braking power
- Wheels and Tyres – checked for condition, integrity, and sufficient tyre tread depth
- Doors – must open and close properly from inside and outside
- Vehicle structure – the body of the car must be sound, without excessive corrosion, damage or sharp edges
- We also check that lights, mirrors, horn, windscreen and wipers are all present and working to legal standards.
- Simply telephone or call in to schedule your MOT test for a day and time that’s convenient for you.
MOT Bookings & Further Details Cardiff
So, if your vehicle is due for its annual MOT test, book your car into our MOT Centre Cardiff today. Our reliable MOT services will help to check the safety of your vehicle and get you back on the road in no time. Speak to our professional mechanics today about booking your MOT test.